Monday 26 January 2015

CSI Case File No. 151


Hey everyone. Here's my take on CSI's case file no. 151. The photostrip is of my daughter and her boyfriend. It was taken in Michigan when they went down for alittle shopping. I used pattern paper, word stickers and sequins from the Teresa Collins' 'Daily Stories' collection. The polaroid frame and title were cut using dies from American Crafts. The flowers were fussy cut from pattern paper.


Below are the details for the CSI challenge. The two clues I used from the evidence were string and frame. From the testimony I chose handwrite your story.  Be sure to check out their site. There is a ton of inspiration to be found!! Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle






http://api.ning.com/files/1R1gqINM7bzI2pjZHMkxpHw3CBPZhWZwmrznkeGUgiMqp0ZOLGu3pap4h2sDJ-sdLTXG*Zw6zgxu4IqEhHj*JPvHgrXvOsXq/151.jpg

3 comments: