Wednesday 15 May 2013

Weekend Scrapping Class


Hey everyone. I'm abit late adding this to the blog but I guess better late then never. This was a weekend class that was offered at Shabby Shutters in March. Both layouts use Pink Paislee's 'City Sidewalks' collection.


The chevron pattern was made by attaching strips of paper to a piece of cardstock. I then stitched the pattern pieces down and trimmed the pattern out. Two journaling tags are tucked in behind. The snowflakes were made with gesso and dry glitter. The inspiration for this layout came from the 2013 Scrapbook and Cards Today calendar.


The stars were made by covering cardstock with foil tape. I then cut out the stars with Spellbinder dies and embossed some of them. Very easy technique. This layout was inspired from a layout found on Pink Paislee's blog. One of my fave spots to look for inspiration. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment