Monday 21 May 2018

Purrfect


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Scrap Our Stash's May Golden Globe Challenge. The challenge was to create a layout about a pet or animal. The movie featured this month was The Lion King so this inspired me to create a layout about cats. I decided to scrap these photos of my grandson and his favourite cat. Of the three cats in their house, Oscare was the last one my daughter thought would be so good with Finn. The stash part of the challenge was to use animal paper or embellishments. I used a line from My Mind's Eye called 'Meow' which was purrfect for my page. I used a mixture of Vicki Boutin art crayons and distress ink for the background. I was also inspired by a sketch by Laura Whitaker. Below are some close ups and the challenge. Be sure to check out the SOS blog for a ton of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment