Thursday 31 August 2017

So Sweet


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Creative Scrappers' sketch #309 and the tic tac toe challenge at The Studio Challenges. This, unfortunately, will be the last challenge at Creative Scrappers, so I would like to say thanks to Kristine for all the wonderful sketches and good luck with whatever the future holds!! For this layout of my little grandson, I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'You Rock' collection. What a great line for boys. The embellishments are unreal. I also used my Silhouette for the first time and cut out the title. For the tic tac toe challenge I used the vertical column in the middle as well as a diagonal row.  Below are some close ups, the sketch and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout with so much inspiration. Will miss these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous, love it! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Michelle! Great combination of challenges, and I'm loving your mix of prints! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete