Sunday 28 August 2016

Live Everyday


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Stuck?!Sketches August 15th challenge. I must say that I really love how this turned out. The pattern paper was from Carta Bella's beautiful 'Old World Travel' line. The flowers and clock embellishments were made using Heartfelt Creations products.


For the background I tried something alittle different. To make the large watercolor areas, I stamped an ink pad on a stamp block, spritzed it with water and then stamped the block on the layout. The lattice panel was from Creative Embellishments. The label and word stamp were from Stampers Anonymous.



Alot of my photos seem to be vertical lately, so I rotated the sketch. Be sure to check out Stuck?!Sketches blog. There is alot of beautiful inspiration to be found. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle

12 comments: