Sunday 28 February 2016

A Great Day


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Stuck?!Sketches' February 1st sketch. The photos are of my daughter's little neighbour at one of her school races. My daughter and her dog went to cheer Libby on. It's not hard to tell that Libby and Guinny are pretty tight!!! The pattern paper, die cuts and paper clip were from  Scrapbook and Cards Today's Summer 2015 Delivered Kit. The heart transparency, flair button and wood veneer camera were from Freckled Fawn's January 2016 embellishment kit. Below are some close ups and the sketch. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle



 


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty page, and I really love the stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I love machine stitching on my layouts!!

      Delete
  2. Great embellishing...love the vellum heart. Well done! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete