Monday 9 February 2015

Sketchabilities #132


Hey everyone. Here's my version of Sketchabilities #132 sketch. The picture is one of my daughter taken with her business card. She had just landed her first "big girl job" a couple of months before. Momma Bear is very proud!!!  The pattern paper I used was from my older stash. Its a collection from Fancy Pants called 'My Family'.


The flowers were punched using an EK Success punch. I crumpled and then layered 3 flowers. The buttons were also from the "My Family' collection. The greenery was cut using a Sizzix die.


For the background I sprayed on some Distress Stain and then wiped it with a damp paper towel. I then splattered more of the same colored stain. The film strip was from Tim Holtz's Ideology line from Advantus Corp.


The circles were cut using 2 Spellbinder dies. I hand cut the 2 hearts. The heart on the right was cut from cardboard and painted with Distress Crackle Paint. This is a technique I have used quite a few times. Love the way the heart turns out!!! Below is the sketch from Sketchabilities. Make sure to check out their blog. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle



5 comments: