Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sketchabilities #115


 Hey everyone. Here's my take on Sketchabilities sketch #115. I used Prima's 'Stationer's Desk' paper line. I absolutely love this collection. It is sooo pretty. Using a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop, I  first inked and then applied some modeling paste. Once dry I inked the modeling paste and splattered some ink spray around the layout.


I used Spellbinder's 'Bitty Blossoms' dies to create the roses. The greenery was cut using Tim Holtz's new 'Garden Greens' die from Sizzix. A bit of stitching completed the page.


Here is the sketch from Sketchabilities. Please take a minute to check out their blog. There is a ton of inspiration found there. 

 
Thanks for stopping by!!     ~Michelle

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful love the layout and all the different texture . Your flowers are grgous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your LO!!! Great flowers and colors! Thanks for join us at Sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors together and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout. Thank you for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete